In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The advantages of using augmented reality projection technology for harness assembly
- How projection technology can unlock the ability to use reconfigurable harness boards to reduce storage space– one board becomes 100
- How to automate production of project work instructions to eliminate knowledge transfer issues: new technicians are now as capable as your most seasoned employees.
- Methods to simplify change order and electronically push them out to the floor without printing new instructions.
- The ease of simplifying harness board assembly into step-by-step instructions, reducing errors and rework
- How to maximize efficiency gains upwards of 70% using the combination of intelligent design tools and projection technology
Who should attend:
Technicians, Engineers and Harness Designers
Name: Craig Cappai
Title: President, Delta Sigma Company
Biography: Mr. Cappai’s expertise in sales, marketing, and client relationship management are key ingredients in developing his partnership with Delta Sigma to help grow the company to the next level. Craig is known as a strategic innovator with a keen eye for results and a tireless work ethic at work and in his community, helping Country Club of the South Charity Guild raise over $1M annually.
Name: Kyle Mortimore
Title: AE Project Engineer, Delta Sigma Company
Biography: Kyle Mortimore is a Project Engineer at Delta Sigma Company, where he manages, integrates, and supports projects for ProjectionWorks, HarnessWorks, and Delta Sigma’s Engineering to Order division. Kyle is an Aerospace Engineering graduate of Georgia Tech and has worked with Delta Sigma Company for 8 years. Kyle ensures all projects meet or exceed their technical specifications whether it be in optical projection or custom engineering. Kyle has supported dozens of projects in industries ranging from aerospace to automotive. In his free time, Kyle enjoys playing pickleball and hiking.
Name: Sanu Warrier
Title: Technical Marketing Manager, Zuken USA
Biography: Sanu Warrier is a technical marketing manager, helping customers find effective solutions to their design challenges. His work focuses on eliminating inefficiencies, improving design processes, and reducing costs to improve competitive advantages. He is a self-professed foodie and loves to dabble in gastronomic alchemy as often as possible.