In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to manage busbars in cabinet design using E3.series
- How to improve visualization of cabinets with enhanced 3D views
- How to improve wire routing in electrical cabinets
- How to assign and manage sub-circuits in standard components
- How to manage prefabricated cable assemblies in E3.series
Who should attend:
Original Equipment Manufacturers, Electrical Designer, Cable and Harness manufacturers, Machine builders, Quoting Department, Electrical Engineers, Testing Engineers
Name: Sanu Warrier
Title: Technical Marketing Manager, Zuken USA
Biography: Sanu Warrier is a technical marketing manager, helping customers find effective solutions to their design challenges. His work focuses on eliminating inefficiencies, improving design processes, and reducing costs to improve competitive advantages. He is a self-professed foodie and loves to dabble in gastronomic alchemy as often as possible.
Name: Amy Clements
Title: Director of Marketing Communications, Zuken USA
Biography: Amy is the Director of Marketing Communications in North America. Her role includes advertising, public relations, event management, social media and more. She thrives on managing complex projects, especially when there is an opportunity to interact with customers. In her spare time, she and her family enjoy traveling.